Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Linas eating too much Pizza?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #48 (permalink)
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Originally Posted by numbah eleven View Post
Irony appearo. Yet I believe there is some truth in that. Otherwise how to explain the numerous posts about not starting a player who has been scoring quite well recently and is one of three people on the team who can shoot three pointers?

P.S. I'll gtfo when I'll be od'ing.
I don't know if I can follow along with that because it's all opinion here. There are Bargnani fans and Jose fans and all that, but look back on the board. They get a rougher ride than anyone. If I was a player and had kids, I'd forbid them to read fan boards because they'd be depressed. And you can't say Canadian and black players get it easier. Nash is a 2 time league MVP, so he gets some slack. That's it.

Some people wanted Bargnani to come off the bench, Wright has a good game, so someone else should sit? Reggie was rebounding like an beast, he should sit? Calderon should sit too, apparently. You can make a case for having every single player on this team to come in as 6th man. And in some games that is just because the unit you are starting has a deficieny that only seems to be helped by having one of those guys who has no choice but to defend first or they would not be playing at all. Kleiza can play, but in some games we have too much of the same kind of guy out there.

If this team was made up of a different style and experience of players, no one would be saying shit if he started every game.
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote