Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - O'Neal Didn't Realize How Quick Bargnani Is
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I really, really think Bargnani is going to surprise some people this season. If he relieves Bosh for some time, he won't be forced to play in the post because J.O. can just live there for all I care. Keep Bargnani in the mid range where he is very effective, let him drive and he could just dish it off to J.O. for easy dunks.

Also, I would love to see Bargnani develop a fade away from 10 ft. out (in the same mold as Dirk has).
It wouldn't surprise me one bit.I think Andrea will have a good season.Last season his role was never defined, therefor he lost his confidence.And then a few injuries made things worse.It was a snow ball effect, and i think he learned alot from it.We all saw what kind of player he could be in his first season and that was just his first season.As long as he knows that he needs to continue working hard to get better and adjust to other teams adjustments on him, he'll be fine.

And with another leader like Oneal on the team,along with the memory of last season's problems he should be motivated.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote