Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chuck's Homerism Hath No Bounds
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
No i said if the main three stay healthy (Bosh/Oneal/Calderon) we could get second but it's going to be tight.I would personally be surprised but i agree it could happen,no doubt.With Philly getting better (especially if Iggy re-signs),Boston will be #1 unless KG or Pierce go down for a tone of games,then there is Detroit (who i think may take a step back),Orlando could be #3-4,and Cleveland will be in the mix. I think the seeds#2-#6 are going to be very close and you can flip a coin on who ends up where.
so then you should have predicted 2-6, not 4-6 like you did.
I for one think we'll finish anywhere between first and 4th, assuming a reasonable (average) amount on injuries.

You can't really predict injuries - even players with a chronic history of injuries like davis and camby are unpredictable, they played almost full seasons last year. Players like JO or Brand, who had really only one health problem, and don't necessarily play a style that puts them at greater risk, the chances are good they will be able to stay healthy for the most part of the season.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote