Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Julian Wright needs more burn!!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Money View Post
Honestly whenever he plays we do well, it's just a matter of heart and hustle. His energy feeds off everybody and he's just an underrated passer....if Triano doesn't see this he's just a bad coach. Instead of giving time to players like Sonny whose head got too big for himself and Kleiza the turn over machine, Wright should get more burn becaue our team performs much better with him on the floor. He gives it all whenever he's in the game despite the fact that he's in Triano's dog house every other nights.

He's the X factor tonight playing against the mavs and also the other night when we came back and win it from the pistons. Watching these bench guys going all out with their hearts refreshes my feelings for the raptors. Don't matter if they lose as long as they try hard i will alway be a fan. Props to Joey Dorsey too he's learned so much from Evans watching from the bench earlier this season and realized what he needs to do night in and night out to stay on the floor. Heck he's like a mini-Dwight Howard out there, he looks like him and built like him...if only he's a tad taller.

I love watching the guys like Julian and Joey play because they are fighting every game like it's their last and trying to make the most out of it. If you take away all the euros on the team the Raptors are actually very defensively sound, which is what this team needs. That's why i love Julian, Joey, Amir and ED DAVIS!!....they give me a reason to watch the Raptors this season.
welcome to the forum .
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote