Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where are you as a Raps fan?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
fresh n' spicy
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
still love this team and watch every game that i can. any time i start to waver i just think back to the days when we had no team and i dreamed of having an nba franchise in toronto. these are the times we need to support this team. we'd be a lot worse off without the raps.
i agree with that but watching the games now is more depressing then ever still watch the games but its just not the same...
fresh n' spicy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key