Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where are you as a Raps fan?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Crpe
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I watch every single game I can. That's frustrating sometime (like the Pistons one...)but this season is better than last year IMO.
I don't care if they lose, I wait for the big move from Colangelo. I wait for the GUY, a leader on & off the court. A prospective Hall of Famer...
Things can turn quickly, look at Boston 2006-2007...
Memphis after the Gasol trade...
yeah, ups and downs are killing me. JO, Marion, Turkoglu ... That's a lot of disappointment. But I see the end of the tunnel. Make that big move BC!!!
Crpe is offline   Boss Key Wife Key