Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where are you as a Raps fan?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default Where are you as a Raps fan?

I ask this question because, hell, I don't even know where I am anymore.

There was a point in my time where all I did was talk about this team, watch this team, read news about them etc.

I can't even watch the games anymore as I don't think I've sat through an entire game yet. It started happening about two years ago when I saw the same stagnate team, doing the exact same thing over and over and over again. The offense was predictable, the occasions of lack of effort frustrating, the defense that waited to go on offense atrocious.

Chris Bosh leaving, didn't make me less of a fan either. I didn't care that he left. I saw him for 7 years here and by the end I didn't care any longer.

BC's constant wheeling and dealing don't interest me because even I have trouble remembering who has played on this team and who hasn't.

The drama that surrounds this team has become a joke. From VC, to Rafer Alston, to Marcus Camby, to Chris Bosh and Turkoglu. It's one gigantic joke after another.

And now? I can't even watch some games (if I wanted to) because of television rights. It seems just to add another nail in this coffin.

Really, I still watch the NBA (the Jazz, OKC, LA, SA and Knicks being the teams I watch the most) but my following of this team is dying a slow death and I don't know if I'm the only one.

So, now you know where I am as a fan of this team. Am I the only one here? Where are you?
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key