Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2010 Miami heat thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #142 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Yeah - I don't expect to see a pg - it's just what they need. And I would hope they use Miller as a facilitator in that vein. He has very good instincts and does a good job of stuff like setting screens when needed. He'll be a better version of James Jones (although I love how Jones keeps stepping in to take charges), but also a poor man's Lebron on nights when that is needed.
I really, really though they'd make a push for Steve Blake in the past off season. It would've made perfect sense.

Even if they use Miller as a facilitator or try to use him in that role, I just don't know if he has that ability to get everyone the necessary touches on offence and control and calm down the offense. That's what impressed me about Rondo early on is how he led that team in offense in his 2nd year and why Boston is so dangerous.

For me, it's still Wade and LeBron taking turns on iso and then kicking out to Bosh or whomever is open. The ball movement is minimal.

I know this may sound crazy, but if IT doesn't work, I'd trade Wade for Paul in a heartbeat. Anyways, now I'm sounding crazy.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote