Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Calderon's Blog Update - Olympic Edition
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Calderon's Blog Update - Olympic Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderon's Blog
We have been living in the Olympic Village for a few days now and I would like to share my impressions with you. We have a few apartments that we share between the 12 players and we are surrounded by the other Spanish athletes. We are all together and the environment is excellent. The Village is not bad, I would even say that I like it better than where we stayed in Athens 4 years ago. Evidently it is a type of camp very different from the European and NBA teams. I think that the only people that are missing are the USA basketball team. Curiously, there are the other North American athletes but not our basketball colleagues.

We landed in Shangai a few days ago where we spent our first 24-hours, the city is spectacular, we were able to take a walk around the city on the first day. Later we traveled to Beijing and we began practicing and fulfilling our publicity obligations. For example, today some of us have responded to the presentation that Li Ning, sponsor of the FEB, made for the Olympics.

I hope to "blog" every few days and comment on our new experiences, and my perception of the tournament, I hope that you enjoy it.

José Manuel Calderón
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote