Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani is becoming more accepting of coaching now
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:13 AM   #45 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I believe our 3pt shooting percentage is way up from last year, right? It's our general fg% that is down,which is due in main part to CB's shooting percentage who was dramatically down (although recently it's coming back to his usual 50%). I doubt any of this has to do with tj or jose.
I wouldn't be doubting it if I were you. Tj's penetration draws the defense in towards him... he then kicks out to shooters who swing the ball around... sometimes that ends up with an open 3 in the corner...but if the defense is quick enough to cut that off as they charge out to the shooters that in turn opens things up for Bosh for a quick dump down inside.

It's all related... last night Jose did a better job of penetrating and the result was very good ball movement, great open shots which we made and room for Bosh to work. Granted Sac's defense is about as hard as Ron Jeremy's ab muscles but still it was a nice step.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote