Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A plea
Thread: A plea
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #37 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by js12 View Post
Words hurt man.

It may not mean too much for one person, but can mean a lot to the next.

Using the example "retarded": most people use it in conversation to mean dumb or something along the lines. Really, it's for people with mental disabilities. Are people with mental disabilities stupid? That's what the usage is implying.
Its just my personality and way of looking at things I guess. But again I'm not gonna change the way I am at all, I'm not going to go out of my way to say anything negative like that, but if it happens, it happens. Theres no reason for anyone to get mad over words, unless of course im directly insulting them, or the family member it pertains to.

Its people taking offence to everything these days that causes all this stupid censorship and everything becoming derogatory... I'm not saying to go out of your way to be an ass, but if it happens it happens.

Again, this is really just my opinion, argue and hate it all you want, it won't change. Also again, I don't plan to go out of my way to say things people dislike either.
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote