Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani's Interview with SLAM Magazine
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
bartron_44
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I agree with Swag, I don't really care what his numbers are as long as his minutes on the floor are effective and not detremental to the TEAM. the only time he pisses me off is when he's jackin 3's with 20sec's on the shot, or when he picks up 3 cheap fouls and sits for most of the game. If he can mix in some more drives, box out and learn to consistently be able to stay on the floor the boards, the stats you are worried about (Major) will take care of themselves.

Also, I think being a 6th man type of player and not a starter is going to help him stay on the floor more and his spot in the offense. I think in Europe he was used to being more of the focal point, and over here the past few years he has been more of a 3rd option in our offense most of the time, making it hard for him to stay within the offense. Although it is hard to accept out of a number 1 overall pick.....IMO, coming off the bench and replacing Bosh, instead of pairing with him will make him more of the focal point in the O, and bring him back to his more productive and natural role.
bartron_44 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote