I agree with Fancylad, a first round win is what can be expected....let's not mix that up with what we are hoping for (which would be to at least make the Eastern Conference Finals). But I don't think there will be ANY critic out there that will say we had a dissappointing season this year if we lose in the second round in the this years Eastern Conference. IMO there will be at least 5 or 6 REALLY good teams in the East this year. Not in any order (so please no comments on that), they would be:
- nothing needed on this site
2. Celtics - defending NBA champs
3. Pistons - have been solid for the past 5 years now, don't see that changing
4. Sixers - Were excellent after the All-Star break last year, and have added Brand!!
5. Cavaliers - LBJ, enough said
6. Magic - D12, Lewis, Turkoglu...
Any of these teams could advance to the conference finals, so I don't think its fair to EXPECT that we that far. Its good to know though that if we play well we have a shot at it though.