Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why I Am Sold On Bayless
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybar View Post
If your sold on Bayless you dont know too much about Basketball. I mean the guy plays the worst D i have ever seen, pretends to put effort but i see right through it. I think he is a very selfish player for a pg and i really dislike him as a player and dont see him having any future here unless he drastically changes his mindset. When he on the court Bargs barely touches the ball, hes always looking to attack. On defence hes always getting picked and causing total problems defensively. Seriously Calderon is 10 times better.
You're kidding right?

Once sequence on defence yesterday would demonstrate this 'worst d' you have ever seen out the window.

The play I'm talking about is when Rose (who's damn fast) picked up a steal. The only guy hustling down the court is bayless who cuts him off, doesn't leave his feet, follows his body and takes the charge on Deng while STILL no one is back. So there's D and EFFORT, disprove both your points on one play.

Also, while he may be selfish he's really the only legit scoring threat out there. He needs to learn how to play still. But I'll take it 10 out of 10 times.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote