Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why I Am Sold On Bayless
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGetAir View Post
Even though it's only a stretch of 3-4 games, I agree.
I know a lot of guys on the forum are saying that Bayless will be a solid backup but in all honesty I think he could be a legit starting PG for us. I loved him in Portland (when he played) and what he's showing now is pretty good.

Like you guys have mentioned, the court vision and play making comes with experience and at this point he really has none. This is the first time he's getting good minutes and he's producing. He's 22, and his ceiling right now in my opinion is very high.
+1. also, since hes playing this well, i believe it would be in the raps best intrest to draft a proper sf. trade weems plus klieza plus filler for a good shooting guard. sign a centre next year with cap space(decnt back up centre with d and size would be nice) and we can be in the playoffs easily. DD is improving and fast over th past few games. the snippets ive been able to catch has been him suprisingly scoring some shots from the deep wing base line and if needed be he took it strong and FINISHED. if BC can do all this, our team would look like this next year :
jose+bayless
(iggi or mayo or?) , Barbosa, DD
(HARRISON BARNES PLEASE), DD, wright
bargz plus Amir
Davis plus backup signed

instant playoffs
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote