Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Americans will lose
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

plz plz plz plz dont play Kidd for extended periods in big games and the USA will run all over teams.

Plz dont compare the rosters as "similar in talent", thats a joke, and an insult. Spain has 2 all star calibre NBA players and some young talent. The last men off the bench for USA are Boozer, Redd and Bosh... think about that...

Deron, Prince, Howard, Bryant and to a lesser extent, Kidd, are all lockdown 1v1 defenders, elite defenders, good rebounders. The D will be solid.

The jig is up euro fans, USA knows you have gotten 100x better then when they could just assemble a roster, barely practice together and own. They are taking it VERY VERY seriously this time, and the results will show.

Is it just me, or does Dwade look bigger, stronger and more durable then ever? Scary.

Time to stop the charade and send the Gold where it belongs, i think to truely beat this team if they are playing at their best, you would need a world team vs usa, not a country.

Oh let me add, if i see another "they won by 20+ but didnt look good" post, im going to puke, winning by 20 yet "Struggling" what a joke, oh yea that zone is sure slowing them down, especially the fast break easy baskets and Deron breaking down every PG he plays.

Also most hate him, but Carmelo is the prototype PF for international play, a nightmare matchup for any defender.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote