Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Andrea interview - Italian newspaper
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rimpianto
not here

Tolerate my english

Representing:
Default Andrea interview - Italian newspaper

Sorry, no link, it was on paper today, maybe tomorrow it'll be on the website. It's just a sum of the best parts.
Forgive mistakes here and there.

They start asking about the last record performance against nicks, all star numbers.
-AB: "Yes, but every time i have a career high we lose. Better to settle for 20. The all star game is still a dream, but a little i hope fore it, the numbers are there. Buit i don't want to think about it, can be a distraction. Also you have to win, they don't call you to play the ASG if your team sucks" ...
"It's difficoult to think about a better palce than MSG to set a new career high, playing in the most old and historic arena in the NBA"

About being the new first option on the team.
-AB: "There are only 30 NBA teams and i'm one of those 30 go-to guys, it's a great honor" ...
"I think i've played well, regardless the 41 points. In the NBA a lot players are able to score a lot, but when doubled a few are able to find an open teammate"

Asked about a triple double
-AB: "I have good hands, if i'm getting doubled more often i think it may be possible. But i have to work hard to get there"

Expectations for the Team.
-AB: "The last season we were around the same level. We are a good team, although nobody would bet on us. We had a hard calendar at the beginning, but we've been able to beat high calibre teams like Boston, Orlando and Oklahoma. Plus Reggie's injury has been unfortunate, replace him in a team like ours is not easy"

About Bosh
-AB: "With him we did not win a title or played in the post season. We come from nothing and in the worst scenario we'll stay there"
Rimpianto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote