Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - I think what the Raptors are missing is a veteran player
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
surreyjack
WINNING

Representing:
Default I think what the Raptors are missing is a veteran player

The team needs a leader and a player that is consistent every game and can get the team going. I like the youth movement or w.e but our starting line up minus Andrea, and Calderon should really be coming off the bench. Sonny is a streaky player, selfish with the ball, and not reliable at all. He looks a lot better sitting on the bench then playing on the floor I like Derozan, but right now he's not bringing anything to the table. He plays well when he's aggressive and attacks the basket like that game in Orlando but lately he's been playing like a lil bitch Amir has been putting up solid numbers lately, and unlike Reggie he can actually fucking score but his D needs some work.

We have talented players but we don't have what it takes to compete against elite teams like Miami, Lakers, or Boston. I hope BC doesn't fuck this up and makes some wise decisions this off season

How awesome would it be if we could trade Kleiza, Barbosa, Calderon, and Peja for Melo and lure in Chris Paul in the off season... I know it'll never happen but a man can still wish
surreyjack is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote