Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 4th Best Rebounding team in the entire League... eat that ESPN!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
foreverice
Alive

Representing:
Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
we have yet a defensive mindset, who is way better than 2 last years, maybe 10 years.

But don't forget, they are not consistent right now, and even if they beat some great teams (orlando, boston, okc) right now they are in the middle of the entire league in standing.
so maybe defense is better, and maybe we have improve, but don't forget the season is still young.

The fact, that espn laugh at raptors, is not like they don't do this with other team like mini, phili, wash, nets, indi past seasons, etc...
they just prone the great teams, and dislike the losing teams.

maybe it's only time for Raptors fan to show they like their team for what they are. and maybe if the crowd was always cheering up like yesterday against OKc, maybe the player will show this more often.
it's a circle. if player play well, crowd show some noice, if the crowd show some noice, the player play better....

it's a young and growing up team, so let's showing them that we like them for their effort.

When they lose against Atlanta, i see many fan said that raps are bad, but have you think that Atlanta was simply better, and pley better defense, because they play together for 3 year or more.

so don't take the car without the wheel... it's an all thing. player need time, comentator need time to watch raps game (what they don't do often, i presume.)

And espn isn't on Canada TV, NO ?
so maybe they can afford to make jokes about raps, because the crowd tv doesn't matter this.

I agree with the cheering... It'd be nice for it to be loud. I can see fans getting more into it and making it a hostile environment for road teams though. Everything from the noise level.. to the counting down the shot clock... early... 5 ...4.. 3.. 2....1... how many times have you seen opposing team players hoist up a forced 3 or 2 point shot this year with their coaches scratching their heads, because the player fell for that trick?
foreverice is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote