Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 4th Best Rebounding team in the entire League... eat that ESPN!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
foreverice
Alive

Representing:
Raptors 4th Best Rebounding team in the entire League... eat that ESPN!

Well, it wasn't long ago, when everyone was calling Toronto the worst defensive team in the league. But I dare them to say that now. We're above middle in almost every defensive category and the 4th best team in the entire NBA in Rebounding period.

I'm still waiting for an apology from Kenny the Jet and Cheryl Miller .... who still laugh and scoffs at any mention of the Raptors. Or at least a mention of the vastly improved defence. Keep it up Raps.... they've definitely been fun to watch... and I'm liking that they're giving Klieza some time down in the 4 position. (I'm also secretly hoping to see Peja play some minutes.... but I know we're going young and are probably going to trade him.)

Well folks, sometimes you've got to cut the fat to get those kind of rebound results... and I'm placing Bobble hands Bosh on notice. Dude... what position do you play any ways? He rarely is in the post, and he can't dribble well enough to be a Shooting forward, or Point Forward. I love that the other day on the TNT after show, they called Bosh out on not being a franchise player, because I've been saying that for... well the entire stay of Bosh in Toronto. Now I will say this... he is a really great player, and probably an all star quality one at most times. But his stats were way inflated playing with the Raptors ... kind of like Shawn Marion back in the days with the Phoenix Suns, also a great player, but not a franchise player. I say if Bosh wants to watch some video on a real post player, he should watch the rookie Blake Griffin, the guys got natural rebounding skillz. (i.e. he understands rudimentary physics.... angle of incidence equals angle of refraction... or in the case of a rim... some time it's straight back at you. And he actually moves into position. Bosh... well, he stands around. Miami, congrats on your big 3... to bad you don't have any post players on that team.

Tis All....

Discuss... your opinions?
foreverice is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote