Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kleiza needs to leave Toronto.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #58 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belsius View Post
I like Kleiza, I think he could contribute more than he is doing now but please dont compare him to Scola man. Scola is a very special player. Both in Europe and the NBA.
yes, I completely agree. Scola is great, he is 20ppg player and what is funny, he is not even a NBA style player. I mean he is 6'9 (even a little undersized), non athletic or very strong, but he is 20ppg guy, thats insane. Kleiza will never be good as Scola.
But it is a few similar things. Scola was great in former Tau Ceramica, Linas was great in Olympiakos. Both teams was good.
And they both was a leaders in FIBA 2010, A leaders on a good teams, not like Penny in New Zealand :facepalm:
And Scola was not great on his first NBA season.
It's not a first NBA season to Kleiza, but that year in Europe confused him a little bit.

Maybe we are very impatient. Just take a look at Tiago Splitter stats. Yes, he was injured, but he already played in 14 games, but averaging only 5 points in 12 minutes. The same with Pekovic, I don't think he is very good but he is better than 4/2 player... I remember it was a thread about Barg and Bellineli playing in Eurobasket qualifying and it was a video how Pekovic dominates over Barg. And his team Montenegro looked much better than Italy.
Need so time to adapt, re-adapt to Linas.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote