Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kleiza needs to leave Toronto.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #50 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Inisder, do you really like Kleiza? No need to defend him, but it looks you don't like him.

I said that Kleiza can average 16 points here. In fact i think he is 12 ppg NBA player. But Toronto looks very bad on paper, and I thought Kleiza can go with 16ppg. Even Weems has 14! Now thats just pathetic... And what is more pathetic - Kleiza do look worse than Weems. Thats why I agree with icelander, Kleiza do not fit here and thats why I clicked ''Go elsewhere''. Propably we are impatient, yes.

Ok, Kleiza had 10 points in Denver. You know Carmelo Anthony is in there. Know him? I heard he is good, and he is sf, just like Linas. Denver had more good players and scorers like Smith, Nene, Billups, Martin... It's not the same as todays Raptors. You think DeRozan would have his 11 in there, or Weems his 14ppg there? He would be happy with 5ppg in denver, yeah, I said it...
And what is really funny, Kleiza was mainly a SG there :facepalm: pathetic... SF-PF played in SG, but still had his 10ppg in a very good team on paper.

And what is so wrong with Turk? He already proved he can be great. He was key player on NBA finalist team. He sign big contract and lost his interest. He's just got what he wanted - $. He is not work-ethic. Kleiza is not like him, hope he is not, never looked that way.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote