Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kleiza needs to leave Toronto.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #37 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Triple post. I am a real chucking spamming machine, im sorry.

If we talking about Kleiza as a player who can play as s PF. Lets back to INSIDERS post about the Suns. Suns tried to play with Turkoglu as a PF. I always thought Turk is SF-SG, and even can play as PG if it needs desperately. Kleiza is SF-PF and i think he would fit better than turk.
And I thought about the Magic. Magic runs Princeton offense. It needs fast PF who can shoot. They even tried Ryan Anderson as a starter. Magic has a lot of talent, Pietrus, Lewis, Carter, Richardson, so it's the best for them to play Lewis as a PF. But imagine, we move Lewis at his natural SF position and put Linas Kleiza at PF, guy who can't shoot, is fast as a PF, tougher than Lewis, has weaknesses at defense, rebounding (he is not terrible rebounder in fact) but he is next to Howard so it's tolerable. IS it impossible? Would not happen I think, but it's possible. Possible to him to be a starter even on a contender team.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote