Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kleiza needs to leave Toronto.
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #35 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post

You guys seem to know first hand how good Kleiza is.
its just a surprise to me that if he's such a superstar, why Denver didnt match the offer we put out, and why on earth did no other team show more interest to sign him than the raptors?
but since he is such a talented player, i'd love to know your personal opinion on what other team in the league would he start on, and what other team in the league would he get more than 25 minutes a night?
No one saying he is superstar. But Toronto Raptors has no superstars, has no stars, all-stars. And he is not worse than Weems or Demarr, I think he is better. And because i think he is better than Weems, doesn't mean I think he is superstar. Weems and Demarr are far away from superstars you know.

And about the other teams and that 25 minutes. Well, as I said, it's about the system, I can't guarantee he would be a starter but I will name the teams with worse SFs IMO : Cavaliers, Clippers, Atlanta, Kings. Questionable : Warriors, Nets, Minnesota.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote