Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kleiza needs to leave Toronto.
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
some creepy guy

I thought the same yesterday. I noticed he was not very happy sitting om the bench.

Actually, I think contenders prefers defensive players who can shoot. Like Barnes or Affalo.
Kleiza needs a team where he can play at nr. 4. He is PF. He has no awareness how to play at SF. He played at pf in Missouri, in junior championships, in Olympiakos. He played at SF in the national team and he sucked like he sucks now, when he was pushed to PF, he was great.
Yes, he is 6'8, a little undersized, but is one inch matters that much? 3 inches yes, but one? He can be PF, Randolph, Brand, Boozer, Jamison, Wallace, Scola, Millsap, Lee, Malone, Rodman, all of them are 6'9 or 6'8, all of them was great, but not all of them was a freaks of nature.
Secondly, he needs a good point guard. He sucks without good point guard. Last year he played with Euroleague MVP Milos Teodosic. Mantas Kalnietis showed his best game ever, mocked Rubio and Rondo, and was one of the best point guards in Turkey.
In conclusion, Kleiza is not a superstar, never was, never will be. He needs these elemens to play good, he can't play good in any conditions.

But he is not worse than Weems or DeRozan. I am sure he is better. He does not fit, yes he does.
Is Weems would be the best scorer in last year Olympiakos? He would do hair to Childress maybe, thats it. I mean 09-10 Plympiakos is probably even better team than Toronto now, and it's not a joke or hyperbole. I would take Milos over Jose, Childress over Weems any day. I don't remember who was main Olympiakos SG, but i remember they waived nba-10ppg scorer Von Vafer. And they still had shooter Yotam Halperin. I mean the real European shooter, Dragic or Gallinari are shit compare to him. While Raptors has player who can't shoot, but can dunk... wow... I will not gonna compare bigmen, because it's a Raptors forum (mercy).
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote