Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Blackwater and Pirates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
LX
a fungus of confabulations

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I gave up trying to save the world. It isn't happening.

so.

I am for killing pirates.

And if Pirates are indeed simply refugee status victims, then I am all for them killing Blackwater guys.

It's like Benzo reiterated for me..... its about somebody stepping up in the short time, to protect people who shouldn't have to worry about being shot or robbed.

Waiting for the Govs of the planet to fix things is insanity
You make the future american Taliban very happy. Who is talking about saving the world? Is it not important to define problems properly, and from that perspective attempt to actually solve them?

Who has been shot? Just the pirates. Yes people have been robbed and held hostage, and there are all kinds of legitimate forces that can prevent that from happening, but you want to empower some evil dicks that think they are on a mission from God? I hear North Korea is a swell place to live. If anybody gets out of hand while they are starving, they know how to take care of it. You just have to be able to accept power being in the hands of an evil authoritarian that has no problem killing. And that doesn't appear to be a problem for you.

I mean you really have a problem with an actual military that is held accountable? Really?
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote