Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Swirsky: "Bye Canada"
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Swirsky: "Bye Canada"

Chuck's last day in Toronto is tomorrow, so Swirsky just wanted pass along his goodbyes & thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sun
'BYE CANADA

On behalf of my wife Judy, our children T.C., Kara and Mark, I would like to thank the citizens of Canada for making our 10 year residency a memorable and outstanding experience. Canada is a great country and the spirit and passion of the people will always be in my heart and soul as I too am a Canadian citizen and will be proud to promote and carry the torch of Canada throughout the globe. Toronto is a world class city with world class people. Not hype -- just fact. My 10 years of calling Toronto Raptors play-by-play has been the highlight of my career and I appreciate the relationship I developed with fans of the sport. I never took them or the position I held for granted. The Raptors franchise is outstanding and the men and women of MLSE are simply incredible people to work with as they are at the Fan 590 where I hosted a mid day show. Thank you.

Chuck Swirsky
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote