Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - grey cup
Thread: grey cup
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
ya no kidding. That's why one is the best and the other is the second best.

Basically you are saying that unless something is the best league in the world, there's no point to it right?
Second best, is there a third option? How many professional football leagues are there?

What i'm saying is that to me the CFL is to the NFL what the D League is to the NBA. And who here watches the D League? If you have the option to watch the best league with the most talented players and one of the best run leagues, or a watered down league with a stupid playoff structure with only 8 teams and a league that dictates what the roster has to look like (so many canadian players on each roster), and other problems that i listed above why would you pick the CFL? Like i said, to me it's bush league and all i was doing was agreeing with someone else. Why no ask him why he feels this way as well. I mean, maybe he'd be more articutale in what his reasoning is. Get his perspective on it since he's the one who brought it up.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote