Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo: "That's it"
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Barely make the playoffs? What eastern Conference are you watching Krazy Ivan? Sure Philadelphia got better too, but we are definately still a playoff team. It will come down to how many games we miss do to injury to our starters of course, as it does every season, but if we can avoid any significant injuries like broken ankles (i.e Garbajosa's) then I think we should be fine. When we are healthy we can compete with ANYONE in the East. We did it last year without JO, so I see no reason why we won't do it this year. I can't wait to see JO and CB4 working together on the block!!! Who are you gonna leave on help D when Jose and Ukic penetrate? Man I still wish we had a true slasher on the wing........c'mon Jamario/Bargnani, grow some cahonas and be that guy!!!!!!I know Bargnani's not a true slasher, but my fav highlights of him are when he drives hard and finishes at the rim, not when he makes a couple 3's. As that is usually just before or just after he misses a bunch. He is a good FT shooter, and needs to get to the line more IMO and start putting more pressure on the D. If he can be more aggressive, I think our front row will wear some teams out this year with:

bartron_44 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote