Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Miami Heat (The Bigger Three)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #179 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
Did you notice something different about the 2 videos of LeBron bumping coaches. He was bigger before. he is obviously off whatever he was "on" before and so is Chris Bosh for that matter. Bosh looks much more string-bean-ish.

But far be it from me to imply anything. I'm sure they just worked out hard and ate plenty of steak last year. That's why LeBron looked like Ben Wallace.

On a different note, I wonder how LeBron would look with a shaved head because his hair is leaving him. Fine for a regular guy to rock the cul-de-sac look, but you don't see too many athletes do it.
I can't believe you didn't mention Wade - his head has looked like a balloon in the thanksgiving day parade at times.

That was a pretty good game last night. The Heat have been in a lot of good close games. And that is with Wade generally playing like a trainwreck, Lebron looking fairly average, and some key pieces missing. If Wade does as much as hit his free throws last night, then it's an entirely different game, even with that terrible third quarter.

Meanwhile - fucking Chandler looks like the defensive player of the year. Really nice. And I can't stop from bawling when I think about how he should be here. And so should Marion for that matter.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key