Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Roster and outlook
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya

Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
No, it wouldn't be. Look, teams will sag off of Moon to double one of the bigs on the block, just like they did last season. Do you really want to see Moon shooting often?

Calderon at the top of the circle, Parker in one corner and Kapono in another, with JO and CB around the paint is a deadly offensive setup, one even a simple-minded coach like Mitchell can comprehend. The opponents will either have to guard JO/Bosh one-on-one or allow a top-ten three-point shooter in the league an open look at the basket.
I didnt explain myself correctly. What I mean is that it would be ideal to have Calde/Parker/Kapono more often on offense. But IMO thinking that our second unit wont be as good shooters as the first. It will be better to put Kapono there to help them and Moon to contribute more on defense from the beggining.

I bet they will play similar minutes though. It all depends on how much has Moon improved in the off-season.
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote