Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Random Thought Thread.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
King Shake
is pounding the rock!

I Am King

Representing:
Send a message via AIM to King Shake Send a message via MSN to King Shake
Arrow Random Thought Thread.

Quote:
What is the Random Thought Thread?

This thread is where people can write what is on their mind and have short or lengthy discussions on things that do not deserve a dedicated thread. For instance just putting down a couple of sentences about what's new, etc. Another good example is that school threads (such as the initiation thread or homework help and fighting) can be avoided by having questions or opinions asked here. Also, if you're replying to someone be sure to always quote the member you're replying to in order to avoid confusion for others.

If we find that you're basically living in this thread or the OT forum in general you will receive a warning. If it continues you will be suspended, banned or likely removed from the Off-Topic forum for good!

Have fun

These new rules are made so that this thread can be a fun experience instead of an annoying one for most people. So do you understand the rules? Did you actually read this post or did you skim through it as if you suffer from browsing syndrome? Do not test the best in the OT or we will, ehm, do something that is not very nice. It will piss you off if you get easily angered by people you don't know personally and then you will likely send us threatening Emails in which we will laugh at while banning you. So that's it, go post, be merry, gay as meaning bright and showy and everything else that implies.
Hey guys I took this from the JBB RTT. I think we should have one here. Basically you just post what you are thinking or any random shit. It's a fun thread and it helps you to know other guys. If there is a thread on this already, codayum I'm sorry lol. Also, if there isn't, can this be stickied?
King Shake is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote