Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jose's Coach in Spain Focused on D
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint

Representing:
Default Jose's Coach in Spain Focused on D

This could be great news since it's just what Jose needs to work on.
From Jose's Blog:

Quote:
After our first match against Russia, I did not want to write my impressions on the web until I was sure of how we were. After Russia, we played three more games and now I think that I have a more accurate opinion. I see the team in a very good situation and I have the sensation that with our extensive rotations, we all are able to contribute. In every game a different player steps up and makes a difference. We are playing well and above all, I believe that our defensive level is very high. I have always heard comments about Aitoís capacity to obtain the maximum defensive intensity on his teams, and I had never been coached by him before. Now I realize that he is capable of obtaining the maximum effort from his players in all facets of the game, without making exhaustive training and practices, nor taking the players to their capacity limit. Today I also noticed his ability to coach calmly during our game against Argentina when we were a little hotheaded. He was very aware of the situation and lowered the teamís level of anxiety.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote