Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Roster and outlook
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
bartron_44
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

My god, I love comments like that one doc. I think most teams are in pretty deep "doo-doo" if they lose their best 2 players for any amount of time. Granted we have a higher chance then some teams based on our players histories, but I don't think there are many teams that can widthstand the loss of both their top players. even if Boston with its big 3 lost 2 of their stars, they would still be in trouble IMO. There are only 2 real question marks for me:

1: Can Roko play well enough to be the backup PG right away.
2: Can Bargnani find a way to contribute consistently, and not just jack 3's all day long.

Injuries are a game of chance for any team in sports, but these 2 guys need to stup up for us to be an upper tier team in the East this year. But if we can make it into the playoffs with our starters all healthy....LOOK OUT, as we will ride our stars as far as they can take us. boston showed last year the rotation doesn't have to be that deep in order to win.
bartron_44 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote