Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Dino Nation: "Searching For Nathan Jawai"
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dino Blogger
doing what I always do DNB 24/7 365

The C.E.O Of The DNB
Send a message via AIM to Dino Blogger Send a message via MSN to Dino Blogger
Talking Thanks

Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
I've really enjoyed the stuff you've brought to the Hoops show on the FAN over the years, as well as your blog James. Thanks for keeping me from banging my head against the wall on many an occasion.
Thanks. A lot of folks have made the connection in other Raptor related sites. I am James in Hamilton (98% of the time) The guys on the hoops show...Eric, Paul and Jack have all been great supporters to my efforts with the Dino Nation Blog. So much so I started a Hall of Fame for the blog recently and made them the first 3 people to go in it. They are all fantastic people and I have had good fortune to have them as guests in my blog.

Eric Smith use to do interviews with me when I was working on a college radio station here in Hamilton. He and Chuck were often guests on my Round Ball Review Segement as part of a sports show called Jock Talk.

As For Nathan the explanation about him and being indengious person is pretty much on the money. Basically if you have seen Corcdile Dundee the friend of Paul Hogan's Charcter that was tribal guy with cell phone is an example of an idengious person.

That being said in Australia these people have had few heros. If you recall the games in Sydney there was an Australian Runner whos name I forget that won some medals and a big deal was made of her background as an indegenious person. I think she carried the flag for Australia in the opening or closing cermonies of that game.

I am happy to be here. In fact based on what I have seen I will likely be here more and for go one of the many sites I am a part of on a regular basis. You people seem to have a very positive attuide and supportive nature in general. Not all Raptors based sites have that kind of feel to them.

Last edited by Dino Blogger; 07-28-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Dino Blogger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote