Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The All-in-One Bargnani Hate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #187 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I didn't mean bulking up in terms of strength - more the sort of muscle that helps in terms of endurance, for the running. His legs seem to leave him about 28 minutes into any given game. Maybe losing some weight would help with the endurance as well, but he's been lighter and come across the same sort of problems. I just don't see him having a Dirk motor, ever. But if there was any way to achieve it, I would guess it would be the right kind of conditioning for his legs.
I see what you're saying, I misunderstood. I suppose he could improve his overall conditioning, but at least he's not like Yao who's grabbing his shorts after one time up the floor.

Also, Dirk comparisons aside, I think we tend to lose site of the fact that he does some pretty amazing things for a 7 footer. I got a chance to check out yesterday's game and those reverse and 1's and off ballance shots in the lane were a thing of beauty.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote