Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Benzo's Douchbag List.
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #101 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

therefore, both advantageous for businesses to accomodate a large portion of their client base

Well said.

So not only are we expected to legislate a smoother ride for other people, even though we owe them nothing except common courtesy and equal treatment. But we have to allow societal pressures that attack our morality make us feel like shit when the real reason we even give a shit about this group of people is because it's them that spend the most CASH at our shopping malls. And I'm supposed to wake up and feel good about a world that make sme feel horrible about wanting to go about my business without being told what to do, all while the very people doing it are doing it for less than benevolant reasons.

No way man.

Maybe I like Ayn Rand too.

Maybe I don't, but I sure as hell don't think anyone has the right to make a rule out of a nicety in my society. What if I don't like the rule. Does this make me an asshole? Surface visuals aside, can we really judge people for how or when the show thier compassion?
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote