Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Benzo's Douchbag List.
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #92 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
We have a disabilty parking pass because of my wife's illness and sure the convienance of parking as close as we can is great, but parking close isn't important to her. Its the size of those parking spots that she's more concerned with. Regular parking spots are too narrow for her to get in and get out of a car considering she can't bend her leg at all. So, its nice that the disability spots are double the width of a regular one so people like her or in wheelchairs have greater accessibility.
Thank you, my wife is pregnant and the size of those spots helps out ALOT. Considering my wife was 8lbs at birth and I was 10lbs, she is guaranteed to be carrying a large package(just like her husband) and getting in and out the car requires my assistance.

Although unless she is feeling tired we still just park at the other end of the parking lot to get the excercise of walking in.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key