Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What does Jose Have To Do?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
Sure you lose your job if we get hurt. NBA is not about equal opportunity, it's about performance. And we're not talking about a gilbert arenas vs antonio daniels here either. Now, if you want to argue that TJ should receive the starting job back because he's still the better player - than I have no problem with that. Of course, I don't agree with this statement, but I do agree with the fact that the better pg should start - no matter what.
It's not a rule...it is an unwritten rule with many coaches though as i think it should be. Oh and I am arguing also that TJ is the better guard..and has more potential..just so i get the credibility i deserve for wanting him to start when he's healthy i had to throw that in

Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
One thing I agree though is that TJ's style of play is better suited for our team.
I'm glad you can make the distinction. Our team was built around the way TJ plays and the guard BC sees him becoming. For Jose to really thrive here and have the team win a lot with him i think the roster needs to be tweaked. We need more guys that can finish at the rim, better rebounders and generally more versatile guys. We're a jump shooting team that really does well with TJ's style.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote