Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kleiza - nebe startiniame?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
mb666
it is what it is.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juordis View Post
I don`t know about Derozan on the bench, he sucked on more than half games this season so far, but still Triano trust in him
Yea, Derozan is Mr. Inconsistent but this organization is very high on him so I doubt he will come of the bench. So much hype and exaggerated potential of his game unfortunately.

Out of Kleiza, Derozan, and Weems, there is always one that has a ton of fouls in the first half. So the minutes will be stripped from the fouling guy. Weems/Derozan both play SG/SF but Kleiza can be a PF/SF. Hopefully each of these guys can get their 30+ minutes.

I've never liked Calderon with Kleiza. I guess they played well against Houston together but Calderon does not do a good job setting anyone up... he just passes to a post player. Earlier in the season I was furious with Calderon because it seemed like he was intentionally not passing the ball to Kleiza. Jack did a great job feeding Kleiza on the fast break.
mb666 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote