Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The All-in-One Bargnani Hate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #135 (permalink)
leftcoastbballfan
the anti BC lol

Representing:

OK one thing I am not sold on for an argument is that because Bargs averages 20 a game we should keep him. The only reason he is averaging 20 a game is because he is given ample shots on a roster full of guys who are not scorers. I am sure Barbosa and Kleiza, when healthy could more than take up the scoring Bargs provides. Also what is the difference if a guy puts up 20 a game when he allows the other teams countless points with his matador defense?

I have never liked Bargs.........most of that comes down to the fact that he is so disinterested and seems to lose focus as quick as I do at a strip club. Bargs HAS the ability to be a good player in the NBA.......if he took his man off the dribble and drove to the hoop more times than settling for long jumpers and If he even garnered a clue on help defensive schemes and how to rebound I would be less critical but lets face it he has been in the league long enough now where if he hasn't figured it out by now he never will.
leftcoastbballfan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote