Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani is becoming more accepting of coaching now
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
lets go raptors
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
remember how Tj talked about makiing the all star team this year, remember how jose talked about the team winning games as his goal remember remember... never any talk about TJ going to the all star game...all the talk is about jose......differance here jose does not care if he gets picked...tj probably will get pissed if he did because thats what he wants
I tend to agree with raptor123 often. I think S.W.A.N. is being delusional at this point. If we had a decent back up to Jose....we'd have a better record. TJ Ford is a turnover prone, selfish point guard that will never make our team better as a starter. (unless he has a guy like Jose saving the team every game!!)

I think its ironic that TJ spoke about making the all-star team....and Jose is the only one thats really getting consideration as an allistar. TJ Ford had the opportunity to start many many games.....his name was never mentioned as an all-star....until he made the statement himself....(and if your thinking as i am.....i pretty much laughed at the notion.)

I always thought that Jose was a better pg, and better fit for this team. I'm glad most agree with me.... I guess thats the difference between good basketball instincts....and poor decision making.....reminds me of an Isiah Thomas mentality.

BTW.....Isiah....please start David Lee and Nate.....they're the only ones playing for ya!! Dummy
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote