Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Thriller's Around the NBA Daily (10/11 Edition with Full Team Previews)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #279 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Thinking of it though, Nash needs the ball in his hands to create. I don't know how effective he'd be in that line up.

I mention Steve Blake because at least defenses wouldn't sag off him as they do Arroyo. He's at LEAST another threat out there in the starting unit. Arroyo is, well, nothing.

I'm still trying to figure out what Mike Miller is going to do because he really doesn't address any particular need unless you're moving LeBron to the point where it'll be a clusterfuck. Hell, James Jones does what you need out of Miller (hit open jumpers).
This is why either Lebron or Wade need to run point... so that they can play Eddie House at the 2 and the opposition will actually have to GUARD someone who can shoot the ball.

Those guys are 2 of the top 3 players in the league.... I can't believe that they're not smart enough to learn how to run a team.

As long as they insist on going with Arroyo they'll struggle.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote