Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Thriller's Around the NBA Daily (10/11 Edition with Full Team Previews)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #278 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
This is what I was getting at in another thread. LBJ doesn't trust his teammates enough with the game on the line. He's not a good point guard, unfortunately because that's what he wants to be. I'm not sure Steve Blake would fare well on Miami as he would end up being a spot up shooter watching LBJ as well.

The number of PGs I could actually see Lebron submitting the pg duties to is pretty small. I'm not sure if Nash would like playing with those guys, but that would be a match made in heaven, and he would get them out and running.
Thinking of it though, Nash needs the ball in his hands to create. I don't know how effective he'd be in that line up.

I mention Steve Blake because at least defenses wouldn't sag off him as they do Arroyo. He's at LEAST another threat out there in the starting unit. Arroyo is, well, nothing.

I'm still trying to figure out what Mike Miller is going to do because he really doesn't address any particular need unless you're moving LeBron to the point where it'll be a clusterfuck. Hell, James Jones does what you need out of Miller (hit open jumpers).
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote