Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why the raptors will take Perry Jones
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Someguy again
stank

Representing:
Default Why the raptors will take Perry Jones

I know you hear me bitch about him all the time but here are the reasons for my bitching.

1) Minnesota and the Clippers are in much worse situation that us and will be battling for the number 1 and draft pick why?
Minnesota - has michael beasley as franchise player, 6 PGs
Clippers - indiana jones curse

2)why will perry Jones will drop to the 3 or 4 spot? the t'wolves are in need of a quality starting PG because flynn is not cutting it and a paint dominating big man like kanter because they already have a player like beasley at the 3 who is starting to heat up after being a disappointment in miami and the first part of this season.
It's obvious that the clippers need that franchise SF because all the other positions on that team are already solid, and with the departure of thorton, the need to fill that space is needed even more. Plus adding Barnes will make the clippers conference finals contenders... if only the curse never existed.

3)Perry jones versatility and size can help this team a lot, being the only F/C type of player in the top 5 prospects, the Raptors can either place him at the C so that everyone can have there wet dream of having Bargnani at the 4, or giving us ridiculous shot blocking size in the frontcourt with Davis (pf) Bargnani (C/PF) and jones (SF/PF/C) plus a massive improvement on our rebounding with reggie probably leaving or traded.

4) Taking irving won't help this team, it's will just make our already decent PG position much more better, but not the rest of the team. I'm fine with 2 quality role PGs playing for 48 minutes, the lakers and OKC can do it, we just need the wings and frontcourt beefed up.
Someguy again is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote