Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani is becoming more accepting of coaching now
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 12:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Hey you're entitled to your opinion but I dont' agree with it. I'm not blaming our current situation on not having TJ... i'm saying we are a better team and will only go far with TJ as our starting guard. Right now we're down our 2nd best player... a player with loads and loads of potential and we're fortunate to have another really good point guard to fill in..without him we would be the Bucks or the Bobcats right now...not 2 games over 500. Until Ford comes back I believe we'll stay around 500 because we just can't consistantly score points..that's not an opinion that's reality. Our defence for the most part has been very good... low points per game, low turnovers, good amount of steals..definitely improved over last year. I agree we're missing Garbo big time but we also have some pieces we didn't have last year...Delfino and Moon in particular give us somethings we just didn't have last year. Jose is not the point guard of our future unless Ford doesn't rebound from his injury or gets hurt again... TJ is the guy with all the potential you're referring to. Jose will be in tandem with him but TJ is and will be the man in Toronto.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote