Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - R.I.P "Salami & Cheese"
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Sucks for Chicago.I'll miss those Chuckisms big time.So far from what i've seen Matt Devlin seems dull,but i guess we'll see how he does come October.

Chuck Swirsky is a class act.
Dull? ... what's he done that would consider him as dull? He's been here only a couple weeks so far. Were you expecting him to do magic or interview Jermaine wearing a chicken suit during the JO press conference?

Anyhow, I've been speaking to Matt recently via email and the man is busy as can be right now. We haven't heard from him alot most likely because he's still transitioning & coordinating his move with his family here to Toronto so I'm sure some of you can appreciate the time its takes to make such plans. Also he told me that he's trying to tie up some loose ends before he heads to Beijing. He'll be covering the basketball games for NBC next month. So it will give us all an opportunity to listen to Matt. Pretty good gig.

Anyhow, Matt has also visited and checked out RF and passed along his compliments towards the site yesterday, so hopefully we'll hear more from him in the future here at RF.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote