Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Delfino Heading To Russia
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Still can't get over Delfino being signed to a 3 year $30 million contract. WOW.

I mean, if Carlos can get $10 million per year, I think I stand to win myself a contract overseas for at least $50,000.

Quote:
Almost ready to jugarEl Lancha millionaire today signed his contract for three years in Khimki, Russia and spent a warning: "My chapter in the NBA is not closed". German Vaccaro, vice of CABB, he confirmed that manages to Olé.com.ar with leaders of the club insurance that lets you be tomorrow in the friendly with Spain in the selection.

The Argentine guard Carlos Delfino today signed its contract with the Khimki, Russia, which charged about ten million dollars for each of the three-year contract, but said it intends to return to play in the NBA. Confirmation of the agreement opens a door to the participation of Santa Fe in a friendly tomorrow before Spain, in Madrid. "We are arranging with the representative of Carlos and leaders of the club matters relating to insurance," he told German Vaccaro, vice president of the Argentina Basketball Confederation, Olé.com.ar. If there is a solution, Delfino will be available technician.

"It was a dream come to the NBA and beyond my chapter is not closed," he confessed Delfino to the program "Despertate" by TYC Sports, from Spain, where affix its signature on the contract with the Russian team.

The Argentine team that will defend the gold in the Olympic Games in Beijing, said that once his contract ends in Russia will take "28 or 29 years" and considered that "could return depending on how things done" in his new club.

Leaving the NBA represents "1 percent of sadness that I caused this change," said the former player from Detroit and Toronto.

The Santa Fe player played four seasons in the NBA, the first three in the Pistons, but did not have much time in court, and the last member of the team the Raptors, where he played 82 matches with an average of 9 points and 4.4 rebounds in 23.5 rebounds per game.
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote