Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Thriller's Around the NBA Daily (10/11 Edition with Full Team Previews)
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:07 AM   #53 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

What I saw today:

Miami still has a long way to go to figure it out. The problem they have is all 3 guys are clear #1 guys(except Bosh) and none of them can play off the ball(so far). With previous big 3s it was very easy sharing the wealth because of the different play styles(PP RA KG, TP MG TD, KG Sam Cassell Sprewell). All these guys need isos all the time and when they receive a pass off the others drive and dish they dont seem to be able to do much without being able to dribble nto their moves like they usually would.

Cleveland has a really weird team. I dont think they even know what the hell theyre doing. Im guessing Jamison is goin to get traded at the deadline seeing as hes playing no minutes. Theyre still good on defence though. Boston tanked the back to back.

Prokolovs(Cant remember spelling of Nets owner) fist pump at the end of the Nets game had me laughing. Brook Lopez is the truth.

Kevin Love played like a lazy fuck according to MIN fans and got benched because of it. SAC, like I said, showed their world of potential. Cousins looked good.

OKC looked very nice today. If Westbrook has taken that next step theyre gonna contend with LA.

CHA as expected, blows and will easily be the most boring team to watch in the NBA.

Roy Hibberts weight loss program did him a lot of good. Huge game today. Ginobili started which was surprising. Spurs look good to start off the year.

Utahs new lineup is clearly going to take some time. DEN still looks like a very good team that cant go anywhere but down.

Golden State answered all questions on their play style today, theyre still going to play fast. Curry and Ellis give the Warriors fans some entertainment despite a terrible year upcoming for them. Theyre gonna be the fantasy players dream team with those 2, and then Lee/Biedrins downlow. Stats galore.

POR looking good again. Theyre still my darkhorse in the West if Oden can somehow stay healthy once he gets back. They have a fantastic core with a great supporting cast/lineup of bigs and theyre extremely tough on D. Griffin is as advertised.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote