Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2011 National Team
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
Darknemo2000
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb666 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm expecting a lot from the Lavrinovic brothers during the next tournament. We'll see how it goes.

P.S. my girlfriend is a twin too lol.
Lavrinovic twins are great on offense but their rebounding and defense sucks. in fact one of the reason why Eurobasket 09 was such a disaster that we never found how to defend and contribute on offense at the same time - Lavrinovic brothers may look impressive as long as you look offense but they were responsible for many defensive mishaps of that team in Euro.

Kemzura prefers fast offense but also very active and tough defense something that both Lavrinovic brothers are not known for...

Add this that both Twin are getting older and more injury prone with years - I am not so sure if we would definitely see them. Maybe one of them.

Of course right now I would still pick them over Valanciunas but not by a very big margin considering that Valanciunas play style seems to fit Kemzura's game plan better than the twins.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote